Thursday, January 29, 2009

Catching up!!....part 2 =)

Okay, so it's definitely been a while since my last post. All I can say is.... so I'm not so good at this sometimes! lol. A lot has been going on over here, that's for sure! Work is great, Jace is growing like a bean sprout, weather is chilly (finally), been doing a lot of singing lately (love it!), and I have really been enjoying life. Life is good =)
I saw a video Chris had posted on Facebook of Jace, and it made me think of how many of my friends get to read my blog, but don't get to see us. Then I thought, I need to do better at putting up videos and pictures. One of these days, we're going to run into old friends and Jace will be all grown up! So sorry to all my friends (especially stacy :) who are waiting on pictures, and I have not been keeping them coming! I figured I could post a few recent ones of my cutie pie and that can hopefully catch us somewhat up to speed! So here they are:


This is Jace and daddy relaxing and watching ESPN - daddy's favorite =)


Jace LOVES his bath!



This is Jace's favorite chair; his elmo chair =)


....and this.... well I'm not sure what this is. I think it's, "mommy, I'm done!"

2 comments:

Tiffany Cooper said...

Jace is so cute. Herbert and I always say how cute he is! I love knowing that our kids are growing up together. Maybe he'll like older women in 20 years and marry Caris:-) Just a thought!

Marc said...

Thank you SOOO Much for updating your pics! I love them and I love you!!!