Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Diet Update

So I've been doing pretty good. I've been watching my saturated fats, been cooking with mostly olive oil, instead of butter, and it's been about a week and a half. It hasn't been very long yet, but I am already starting to feel so much better about myself. Chris has especially been doing a great job eating healthy. Here and there, I've nibbled on a little something, but for the most part, he's been super disciplined. I'm so proud of him. Knowing he's not eating junk makes me want to do good too, and I feel like all in all, I have done pretty good. In fact, I can already feel a little more room in some of my pre-pregnancy jeans, and that is definitely a great thing! So keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck. Hopefully I'll be back to my old self soon! Or should I say my old size soon! =)

No comments: