Thursday, August 14, 2008

Would You like Room for Cream?


So many of you may not know this, but just recently I started working at Starbucks! Yep! That's right, and I am LOVING it! Being home with Jace is so great, but just recently, I really start to itch to get out of the house and be around adults again =)

Starbucks is not a new thing for me by any means. If anything, it's one of those common denominators you'll find throughout the last few years of my life. I worked there for about two years through high school and some of college when I was living in Indy. Then, when Chris and I were living in Ohio, I worked there for a few months, and now here I am, once again..... a dedicated Barista =)

Going back after being our of work seemed a little scary. I was afraid I was going to have to learn everything all over again, but luckily, after only an hour, I felt like I had never even left. I love my store, and so far everyone I work with is so nice.

What a blessing! I wanted to go back to work, but I didn't really feel like putting the effort into something new. Low and behold, God is just that good. =) He gave me a job, and I already know what to do! Yay and what a relief! Not only that, but the free coffee doesn't hurt ;D

No comments: