Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ham & Cheese My Way


I don't know about you, but I constantly get bored with the same old sandwiches every day for lunch. This afternoon, I was sifting through the fridge and suddenly became inspired =) No this isn't the most crazy sandwhich ever, but it's definitely a nice new twist on a traditional ham and cheese. With crunchy layers of toasted bread, iceberg lettuce and fresh tomato to the creamy layers of honey dijon and creamed cheese, you're going to love eating ham and cheese this way - I promise =)


Jamie's Ham & Cheese


Ingredients


toasted wheat sandwich bread

sliced honey ham

creamed cheese

sliced oven roasted turkey breast

vine ripe tomato

iceberg lettuce

honey dijon mustard


Directions


Layer ingredients in the above order and enjoy this yummy sandwich!

No comments: