Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yay for New Jeans!!!

I'm so excited! I went shopping today for jeans, and for the first time in I don't know how long, I actually enjoyed it. I tried on only a few pairs and instantly fell in love. Before losing my baby weight, I probably would have tried on at least 10 pairs and then I still would have left with none, but I'm finally at my goal size. I'm finally at the place where I feel good in most of the things I put on where as before, it was definitely the opposite.

Thank you Jesus so much for giving me the self control and discipline I needed to lose that baby weight! I feel so happy and good about myself again.

Thanks also to my husband who not only has helped me by setting an amazing example, but for always holding me accountable..... well except for maybe at the fair! ;) I couldn't have done it without you, your love, and your support.

Just wanted to share my exciting news! Here's to keeping it off!!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Hi Jamie! We go to the same church and I found you through Janet's blog. Love your blog and congrats on losing the weight! I also recently hit my goal weight so I went to GAP yesterday and bought a great pair of jeans. It felt great to go down a size!