Monday, September 8, 2008

Take a Good Look


Every day Chris seems to be slimming down more and more. Man am I proud of him. He's been working really hard, and it's definitely paying off. Just this past weekend, we decided to go to the mall to exchange a pair of jeans he had, and when asked by the sales associate what size we needed Chris immediately responded with "size 38", but knowing he's been working his booty off.... literally, I butted in and said, "size 36" with a smile. Chris looked at me as if not so sure, but I was feeling confident that he would be happy with the result. Sure enough, he stepped out of the dressing room, and well as I would say when I was in college, he was "looking mighty fine in those jeans". Ha ha ha ha. No but really, he looked great, and more importantly, it was evident that he felt great.

I have to say losing weight is definitely not fun, but when I think about the years we're adding to our lives by making better choices, and I see the confidence it gives me and Chris both, that's when I know it's well worth the hard work and sacrifice.

I said all that to say, take a good look because from here on out, we're never going to live the same.... and hopefully never look the same too =).

No comments: