Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Random Thoughts

- So I've decided I need to start going to bed at a decent time. For me that's around 10, 10:30.... Oh look what time it is! 10:34 - I'm already breaking my new rule =(

- This losing weight thing is good and bad. Good because I feel better than ever. Bad because I finally feel like shopping.... every day!

- Starbucks has become a part of my morning routine. I think I've had it everyday for almost the last two weeks! I better slow down or I'm not going to have a money left over to do that shopping I want to do!

- Jace is cuter than ever! Dropping him off at the baby sitter's every day only makes me appreciate our time together more. Today we spent an hour, after I got home from work, just playing in the backyard. I love that little guy so much!

- Chris is thinner than ever! He's changing weight almost as often as I change my socks. He's almost down to 210 - Great job babe. I'm so proud of you!

- I discovered a great new recipe. Paula Dean's Spinach and Gruyere Pinwheels. Tiny little pinwheels made from warm, flaky puff pastry, wrapped around a mixture of sauteed mushrooms, warm spinach, and melted Gruyere cheese! If you like any of those things, you've gotta check this recipe out on foodnetwork.com. It's the perfect finger food for anytime, any occasion.

- Finally, it feels like Autumn and I love it! I actually wore a turtle neck today! YAY! =)

- I think we may be getting rid or our Dog. If you know anyone who may be interested in a Yellow Lab, let us know. He's cute as can be, just too much work for a family that's not home very much =(

- I have a big day tomorrow - work and church with not much time in between... on that note, I'm going to bed =) Night.

No comments: