Monday, February 9, 2009

the offizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So I did it... I gave it a shot. A fair shot too. I watched 4 or 5 episodes in a row, and much to my dismay, "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz". I know. Right now, I have friends that disagree with me and probably don't like me very much for saying what I just said, but I'm sorry. I guess British comedy just isn't for me! I have to say, it had a few giggle moments, I'll give it that, but for the most part, everyone talked it up so much that maybe my expectations started off way too high. On a scale of 1-10 on the laugh'ometer, it was barely a 6 for me. Could it be that I make myself laugh so much that nothing else is really ever "that" funny?.... NAH!
Well, like I said, my deepest apologies to all those out there who revolve your entire week around "the office", but from this day forward, I think I'll have to stick to my favorites. The shows that never dissapoint me: 24, LOST, Heroes, Survivor.... ahhh. I'm smiling. I didn't even say it, I only typed it and I'm smiling.
Sorry Dwight =(

No comments: