Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Random Thoughts

- Why is everyone sick? My husband, my son, my babysitter, my friends, me..... we're all sick or are just getting over being sick. I wonder what it is with this time of year that makes everyone so "under the weather"?? I don't know, but I hope it passes soon!

-Tomorrow is my day off and I can't wait! I'm exhausted. Wednesday's tend to do that though. Thursdays.... well those days are wonderful =) Maybe I'll even get in a nap!

- The healthy eating is still going pretty good. Chris is doing especially well. 4 months and still going strong. I'm so proud of him. Great job Babe!

- New recipe, DE-LISH! Paula Dean's pumpkin bars! I know, not so healthy, but SO good! mmmm!

- Bought my first pair of skinny jeans the other week, and I finally brought myself to wear them the other day. At first, I have to say, I was a little nervous. I was afraid that maybe I would look like a dork, but after getting several compliments from some of my girlfriends, I think this skinny jeans thing might be better than I thought!

- Thanksgiving is so close, and for us, vacation is only 9 days away! I miss my family in Indy alot so I can't wait to go home! Not to mention my mom's cooking is amazing and I'm really looking forward to a yummy Thanksgiving lunch!.... and Dinner!

- Jace gives hugs now - It's definitely my new favorite thing. I squat down near the floor, spread open my arms and say, "JACE!", and every time he runs right at me, squeezes my shoulders, lays his cute little head on my arms and says, "Ahhhh". IT'S TOO CUTE!!!

- Oklahoma weather is really different. It's mid November and I'm still only wearing a sweater! I could get used to this!

- I just got my hair cut, well trimmed and I love it. Now that I've had my hair semi-short for a little while, I'm not sure when I'll grow my hair out again. Short is much easier!

- Christmas is already almost here! Crazy! I'm already thinking about lights, trees, shopping, but more importantly I've been trying to think of what I want. Hm? Maybe some new cookware? I'll have to think on this one.

No comments: