Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things I'm Thankful For:

I just finished reading my husband's blog, and in it he included some things he was thankful for. Well I thought, in light of tomorrow being Thanksgiving, I'll share with you all a few things I'm thankful for as well.

1. Faithfulness: The Lord has been so faithful to Chris and I. From the day we were married, we've always looked to Him for direction, and as long as we've been faithful in the small areas of our lives, He's been more than faithful in all the big areas. It's amazing how just by placing our trust in Him, everything just always seems to fall into place. Thank You Lord for reminding us daily, that our lives are in Your hands, and that You'll always meet our needs.

2. Health: With all the sickness that's attacked some of our family and friends in the past year, I can't help but be thankful to God for his protection over me and my family. Yeah, we've had little colds here and there, (mostly Chris), but for the most part, He's kept us healthy and strong. Especially our little guy Jace. With as many germs as he comes in contact with, it's amazing to me that he's only been sick once since he was born. Each and every day I pray over him and his health, and God has been faithful every step of the way. Thank you Lord for your hand of protection over me and my family.

3. Family: Being home for Thanksgiving has been a real blessing. It's always great for Chris and I to get to see our parents and our brother, sisters, and so forth. But even moreso, I'm so thankful to have a loving husband and an adorable son. From the time Chris and I started dating, I always knew I could turn to him for love, protection, and honesty. He's my best friend and an amazing companion. I am so glad that the Lord brought us together. I truly am a very lucky lady!
Jace, well I could write a book on how he's changed my life! Not only has he shown me that I can love in a way I never thought possible, but he's made me a more loving, patient, and kind person. Seeing the joy in his eyes always lights up my day, and every day I get off work, I'm always looking forward to picking him up and getting a big hug from my little man! He's such a charmer, and he's definitely won me over!... and he knows it! I love that little guy so much. Thank you Lord for giving me the privilage of being a mom!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Don't forget to take a moment to be thankful for all God has given you. =)

No comments: