Friday, July 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Hello =) I'm back. Yes I know, you might be thinking, this chick is the worst blogger ever, but ya know I'm a busy lady! Actually we just finally got back from vacation about.... well, it was 2 o'clock this morning, and so I've been taking a mini blog break as well. Although, I have to say - it sure is good to be home! Hold on, "AAAHHHH". That's better =).
It's so funny how exciting it is when I know a vacation is coming up. I plan, get everything ready, do all my packing, maybe even buy something fun or cute for the trip, but really all in all, no matter how much fun I have on any vacation, I think my favorite part of any trip is the part where I get to come back to "home sweet home" - to my soft comfy bed, my morning cup of coffee just the way I like it, and my snuggly dog. It's good to be back!

No comments: