Friday, July 18, 2008

T. Y. M. N. K. A. M. - Part 2

A huge passion of mine is cooking and the Food Network =) I love to cook! If you ever come to my house, don't be surprised if I spend most of my time in the kitchen. I'd love to go to culinary school to learn more, but it would mostly be for fun, not really a career.

I've been to Paris once. Chris and I decided to take a vacation there before little Jace made his debut appearance, and I'm so glad we did. It was out of this world!!

Although I'm staying at home right now, I'd like to manage a Starbucks someday. I mean, it's only my favorite place to go, so how great would it be if I could get paid to be there and sip coffee. yum=)

I'm a middle child. I have an older brother named Josh who is 27, and a younger brother named Jeremiah who is about to turn 18..... I'm definitely the cutest one though! (hehehe)

I attended Central Bible College and never finished. I originally went for music, changed it to a bible degree, and then left in the middle of my Junior year after Chris and I were married. We ended up moving out of state, and I never enrolled online. I don't know if I'll ever finish, but if I do, it probably won't be any time in the near future =)

My favorite food is anything Italian and my favorite ice cream is Graeter's Mocha Chip. It's to die for!!!

I've lived in 5 different states.... and Chris wonders why I get lost so easily! I was born in MA, then moved to IN when I was in the 5th grade. Went to college in MO, then moved to OH. We lived there for three years, and now me and my hubby are here in good ole' OK!

No comments: