Thursday, July 17, 2008

T. Y. M. N. K. A. M. - Part 1

Everyone else is doing it, so why not! =) Here are some "things you may not know about me".

-I'm a huge musical fan. My all time favorite is West Side Story. Dorky? Maybe. But if it's possible to be dorky and cool I'm sure I've gotta be it! (not!)

-I was born in New Bedford, Massachusetts..... far, far away. I guess I am a Northerner! at heart that is.

-I always wanted my first child to be a baby boy, and I definitely got more than I could have ever wished for =)

-I sing all day. No, it's no joke. In the shower, in the car, whenever I'm cooking. In fact, at almost every job I've ever worked at, someone has never failed to make the comment, "You sing alot!" ...... what can I say? I only work with the sharpest people.

-I'm a coffee-holic and a chocoholic! For now and forever.

-I'm a sappy romantic. I always try to get Chris to rent chick flicks, but he's just too manly. Let's just say it doesn't happen very often. But that's okay, because he knows me. So I'm just waiting for the day when he'll be outside our bedroom window, standing in the rain, serenading me with a love song. Oh and he'll have roses =)..... Wait a minute! There's a fence outside our window!

-I love animals. I hate bugs and insects. If you've ever wanted to see me jump, just stick one in my face. On second thought, please don't!

-I'm 24, and yes, I'm still afraid of the dark and can't watch scary movies.

-I've always wanted to try out for American Idol, but probably never will. Mostly because now that I have Jace, I can't imagine leaving him to do something that's mostly for me. He's my world now! And he's a pretty cute one if I do say so myself!

No comments: