Thursday, July 31, 2008

Movie Reviews: "Fool's Gold" & "Dan in Real Life"

"Fool's Gold": Two thumbs way down. I didn't even finish it if that says anything. I'm normally a McConaughey and Kate Hudson fan. I loved their performance in "How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days", but this movie was slow, cheesy, and distasteful.

Matthew, I'm disappointed in you!

I'd give this movie 1 1/2 out of 5 stars.


"Dan in Real Life": I really enjoyed this movie. It didn't have me hooked from the very beginning, but after just a little while I really started to love Steve Carell's character, "Dan". He was goofy and charming all at the same time. It's a comedy that more than just laughs, but it makes you feel good after watching it. I'd watch this movie again.

I'd give this movie 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments: