Saturday, July 12, 2008

Why I have the cutest kid ever!

So it's Saturday, and I'm sitting here marveling at how stinking adorable my son Jace is. Aside from trying to type while mommy types, he's also started speaking fluent gibberish =) Not sure exactly when it started, but it seems like ever since he's popped his first teeth, he's never short on something to say. I love hearing him talk. And along with all the wonderful sounds, he's started making some of the funniest faces. He does this really cute face where he squints his eyes and wrinkles his nose..... ADORABLE! I don't know if I'm a sucker for my own son, or if he really is the cutest kid in the world, but I think it might be that both are true. Call me soft, but between the big baby blues and those enormous dimples, it doesn't get much cuter than this!



1 comment:

the rushes of OKC said...

Sooooo cute!!! Glad to have you back home. I love reading your blogs.